Monday, December 3, 2012

Progress Report 12/3

 So both Captivated and Keeper of Secrets are with Ravynheart for the final check and his edits. They are fairly close to their final form, I think. They will have to go through the editor and beta readers before they are ready to release, but hopefully that will be very soon.

Which leaves me with Uprising, the final book in the Rise of the Unseelie series. It is fairly close to completed. I have one major scene I need to write. Also, I need to do all the edits now that I can see the full picture. When I write, I work on the scenes that come to me, and that rarely happens in the correct order. Now that I have all the scenes pretty much written, I have been able to rearrange them and check for any holes in the story. It looks pretty good right now, though! I would think that I should have Uprising ready to pass off to Ravynheart by the end of the week, if not sooner!

The end of the Rise of the Unseelie, Champion of the Sidhe, and Touched mini-series does NOT mean the end of The Sidhe series! While many story threads are tied up, there are new ones that show up in the final books, and cliffhangers leading into 'Season Two.'

What's coming up in 2013? More action. More of the characters you've come to love, especially the Unseelie. We've got a new mini-series in the works that features new characters and that will be setting up 'Season Three.' Oh yeah... There are plans. Big plans. Stay tuned... You don't want to miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment