Saturday, November 24, 2012

Progress Report 11/24

 So Captivated currently stands at 10,873 words. I am about 2/3rds the way through on the mid level edits that are meant to make sure that everything flows and I've not left any holes in the story. And then I'll need a final edit to bring out more character voice and descriptions where it is needed.

And then.... Off to the beta readers and editor! Whoo hoo! Moving right along. I have quite a bit done on Keeper of Secrets and Uprising, so I hope to move into their editing phase fairly quickly. I've been working really hard on them, practically every waking moment when I'm not at the day job. Christmas might be too optimistic for having both of them done, but I would really like to have them by the end of the year.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment